Sunday, October 12, 2008

AFFIRMATION


To affirm means to “Make Firm”. An affirmation is a strong, Positive Statement that something is already so. An affirmation can be any Positive Statement. There are an infinite number of Possible Affirmations; here are a few just for some ideas:

  1. Ever day in every way I’m getting better and better
  2. Everything is coming to me easily and effortlessly
  3. I am radiant being, filled with light and love
  4. I am naturally enlightened
  5. My life is blossoming in total perfection
  6. I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now
  7. I an the master of my life
  8. Everything I need is already within me
  9. Perfect wisdom is in my heart
  10. I am whole and complete in myself
  11. I love and appreciate myself just as I am
  12. I accept all my feelings as art of myself
  13. I love to love and be loved.............

No comments:

 
Atkins Diet
Atkins Diet