Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cornucopia Meditation


       Relax completely in a comfortable position;

Picture yourself in any lovely natural environment, perhaps a green open meadow with a lovely brook or on white sand by the ocean. Take some time to imagine all the beautiful details, and see yourself fully enjoying and appreciating it.

       Now being to walk, and soon find yourself in some totally different surroundings, perhaps waving field of golden grain, or swimming in a lack, continue to wander and explore finding more and more exquisitely beautiful environments of great variety – mountain, forest, desert, weather suits your fantasy. Take a little time to appreciate each one…

       Imagine yourself taking a boat to a lush tropical paradise, with incredible fruits on each tree. Picture yourself coming to a huge castle, where you are welcomed with an enormous feast, music and dancing, than taken to the vast treasure room where you are presented with incredible jewels, precious metals, gorgeous clothes, more than you could ever use.

       Use your imagination, and see yourself wandering around the world, finding or being given everything you could ever want in much greater quantity than you could ever wish for.
Imagine the world as a magnificent paradise in which everyone you meet is experiencing the same fullness and abundance that you are.

       Enjoy it thoroughly. Go to other planets, if you wish, and find miraculous things there too. There are infinite possibilities! Eventually come home, happy and contented, and think about the fact that the universe is truly a place of incredible wonder and abundance.
Affirmations:

  1. This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us.
  2. Abundance is my true state of being. I am now ready to accept it fully and joyously.
  3. God is unfailing, unlimited source of all my supply.
  4. I deserve to be prosperous and happy. I am now prosperous and happy.
  5. The more I prosper, the more I have to share with every one.
  6. The universe is total abundant.
  7. I am ready now to accept all the joy and prosperity life has offered me.
  8. I now take responsibility for creating the world as a happy abundant place for everyone.
  9. Financial success is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
    ? I am now enjoying great financial prosperity.
  10. Life is meant to be fun and I’m now willing to enjoy it.
  11. Infinite reaches are now flowing freely into my life.
  12. I am rich in consciousness and manifestation.
  13. I now have more than enough money for my personal use.
  14. Every day I’m growing more financial prosperous. I am rich, well and happy.

No comments:

 
Atkins Diet
Atkins Diet